Join together with CEOs and their executive teams, entrepreneurs and others who are passionate about Conscious Capitalism in order to deepen your practical application of the principles of Conscious Capitalism with high potency keynotes, multiple tracks of hands on practicums and rich opportunities to connect with and learn from peers.
Audrey Robertson, our VP of Cultural Programs & Community Relations had this to say about last year’s event: “Conscious Capitalism 2014 was hands down the most inspiring and learning-filled gathering I’ve been a part of in quite some time. The content was curated in such a way that there’s something for everyone no matter where they, or their company, might be along the path to higher consciousness. Whether you’re attending for the first time or have become a regular, you’ll find the community to be welcoming, fun and magnetic in such a way that will make it hard to leave at the conclusion of the event. But when you do, all that you’ve learned and been inspired by will have a hugely positive, lasting and far-reaching effect on your own personal development, as well as that of your organization.”
At this year's event you'll hear keynotes from the following leaders:
- Melissa Reiff, President and COO, The Container Store
- Simon Sinek, Author & Thought Leader, Leaders Eat Last & Start With Why
- Bob Chapman, Chairman & CEO, Barry-Wehmiller
- Tony Schwartz, CEO & Founder, The Energy Project
- Raj Sisodia, Co-Chairman, Conscious Capitalism, Inc. and Co-Author, Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Entrepreneurial Spirit for Good
We hope to see you there!